ITW GRK 35079 Pheinox 305 Stainless Steel Trim Screw Reverse Thread 8 By 2-1/2 Inch 3,500 Packby ITW GRK
- Corrosion resistance for harsh environments
- Corrosion resistance for wet environments
- Stain-resistant in specialty wood
- Zip-Tip (tm) no pre-drilling, faster penetration
- W-Cut (tm) low torque, faster drive
- CEE Thread (tm) enlarges hole to reduce splitting
Trim screws recessed star drive stainless? rt composite bulk-pak size x lgth in=#8 x 2-1/2
PHEINOX (tm) 305 stainless steel screws are corrosion and stain-resistant designed to withstand wet environments. Typical applications for 305 stainless are in corrosive environments such as lakes, pools, spas, decks and boardwalks. Compatible with most wood types including cedar, redwood and ipe. Zero stripping with 6 points of contact. Recessed star srive eliminates mushrooming. Trim head for a clean finished look. W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive ZIP-TIP for no pre-drilling, faster penetration. ESR-3201 Approved for structural application. Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength. Climatek Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.For interior and exterior use.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConstruction Screws Exterior Trim Head
- Shipping Weight
- 29.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.