ITW GRK 16101 Finishing Trim Head Screws #9 By 2-1/2 Inch Reverse Thread 408 Packby ITW GRK
- Reverse thread design prevents mushrooming to create an even surface
- Trim head provides a clean finished look
- Zip-Tip (tm) allows for one step installation with no pre-drilling
- Star drive eliminates stripping for improved productivity
- Climatek (tm) coated screws provide corrosion resistance in pressure treated wood with corrosive ground contact
- Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- W-Cut (tm) low torque, faster drive
Trim screws recessed star drive rt - composite pro-pak size x lgth in=#9 x 2-1/2
GRK Fasteners RT Composite Screw, #9 Thread, Reverse, 1.575 in L Thread, 2-1/2 in L, Trim Head, Star Drive, T-15 Drive, Steel, Applicable Materials: Wood, Shear Strength: 425 pounds, Tensile Strength: 576 pounds, Pack, 408 Zero stripping with 6 points of contact. Recessed star srive eliminates mushrooming. Trim head for a clean finished look. W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive ZIP-TIP for no pre-drilling, faster penetration. ESR-3201 Approved for structural application. Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength. Climatek Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.For interior and exterior use.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConstruction Screws Exterior Trim Head
- Shipping Weight
- 3.87 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.