ITW GRK 16079 RT Composite Exterior Trim Screws #8 By 2-1/2 Inch Reverse Thread 605 Packby ITW GRK
- Reverse thread design prevents mushrooming to create an even surface
- Trim head provides a clean finished look
- Zip-Tip??? allows for one step installation with no pre-drilling
- Star drive eliminates stripping for improved productivity
- Climatek??? coated screws provide corrosion resistance in pressure treated wood with corrosive ground contact
- Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- W-Cut??? low torque, faster drive
Trim screws recessed star drive rt - composite pro-pak size x lgth in=#8 x 2-1/2
GRK Fasteners RT Composite Screw, #8 Thread, Reverse Thread, 1.575 in Thread Length, 2-1/2 in Length, Trim Head, Star Drive, T-10 Drive, Steel, Applicable Materials: Wood, 360 pounds Shear Strength, 499 pounds Tensile Strength Zero stripping with 6 points of contact. Recessed star srive eliminates mushrooming. Trim head for a clean finished look. W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive ZIP-TIP for no pre-drilling, faster penetration. ESR-3201 Approved for structural application. Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength. Climatek Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.For interior and exterior use.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesExterior Trim Head Finishing Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 5.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.