ITW Buildex 23416 Backer On Cement Board Screws #9 By 1-5/8 Inch Square Drive Flat Head 575 Pack With Bit
- Buy 6 for $38.20 each and save 16%
- Buy 24 for $37.84 each and save 17%
- Flush seating in all cement board when angle driven
- Ability to attach close to edge in all cement boards without fractures or blowouts
- Stikfit recess for one-handed driving, while eliminating cam-outs and wobbling
- Premium corrosion-resistant finish to prevent rust from bleeding into grout
Cement board screws size=#10 x1-5/8 quantity 575. For Durock or WonderBoard. Phillips drive bit included. Designed for attaching fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge, 26 - 20, steel. No pre drilling necessary. #2 square drive prevent bit from slipping. Applications: Bathtub/shower, countertops, floors, sink backsplash. Includes square drive bit.
Designed for attaching fiber cement board such as HardieBacker to wood or light gauge steel framing. Designed for attaching HardieBacker or equivalent fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge steel studs. Patented serrated head design countersinks for flush seating at any angle, providing a smooth surface for tile. Star drive recess with T-25 bit provides for one-handed installation. Climacoat corrosion resistant finish prevents rust from bleeding into grout and are perfect for use in high moisture areas. Conforms to ANSI A108.11 for cement board attachment.