ITW Buildex 23406 Backer On Cement Board Screws #10 By 1-1/4 Inch Square Drive Flat Head 750 Pack With Bitby ITW Buildex
- Flush seating in all cement board when angle driven
- Ability to attach close to edge in all cement boards without fractures or blowouts
- Stikfit recess for one-handed driving, while eliminating cam-outs and wobbling
- Premium corrosion-resistant finish to prevent rust from bleeding into grout
- Backer-on screws provide the optimal fastening solution for installing fiber cement board to wood or steel framing
Cement board screws size=#10 x1-1/4 qty=750 For Durock or WonderBoard. Designed for attaching fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge, 26 - 20, steel. No pre drilling necessary. #2 square drive prevent bit from slipping. Applications: Bathtub/shower, countertops, floors, sink backsplash. Includes square drive bit.
Designed for attaching fiber cement board such as HardieBacker to wood or light gauge steel framing. Designed for attaching HardieBacker or equivalent fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge steel studs. Patented serrated head design countersinks for flush seating at any angle, providing a smooth surface for tile. Star drive recess with T-25 bit provides for one-handed installation. Climacoat corrosion resistant finish prevents rust from bleeding into grout and are perfect for use in high moisture areas. Conforms to ANSI A108.11 for cement board attachment.
- Part Number
- 092097234055, 092097234062
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsCement Board Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 5.94 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.