ITW Buildex 23306 Rock On Cement Board Screws #9 By 1-1/4 Inch Star Drive Flat Head 750 Pack With T25 Bit
- Buy 6 for $34.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 24 for $33.64 each and save 19%
- Flush seating in all cement board when angle driven
- Ability to attach close to edge in all cement boards without fractures or blowouts
- Stikfit recess for one-handed driving, while eliminating cam-outs and wobbling
- Premium corrosion-resistant finish to prevent rust from bleeding into grout
- Rock-on screws provide the optimal fastening solution for installing fiberglass reinforced cement boards to wood and steel framing
Cement board screws rock-on. Size #9 x 1-5/8 pack of 140 Designed for attaching glass mesh cement board to wood or light gauge, 26 - 20, steel. No pre drilling necessary. Easy installation with #2 Phillips bit. Applications: Bathtub/shower, countertops, floors, sink backsplash.
Designed for attaching fiberglass reinforced cement board such as Durock and WonderBoard to wood or light gauge steel framing. Designed for attaching Durock, Wonderboard or equivalent glass-mesh cement backerboard to wood or light gauge steel studs. Patented serrated head design countersinks for flush seating at any angle, providing a smooth surface for tile. Star drive recess wi th included T-25 bit provides for one-handed installation. Feature a Climacoat corrosion resistant finish that prevents rust from bleeding into grout. Perfect for use in high moisture areas such as baths, showers, countertops, and floors. Conforms to ANSI A108.11 for cement board attachment.