ITW Buildex 21401 Teks Drill Point Roofing Screws #9 By 1 Inch Metal To Wood Neoprene Washer 360 Packby ITW Buildex
- Drive surface and recess reduces cam-outs to prevent slipping during installation
- Sharp points self-pierces into light gauge metal to start drilling faster
- Corrosion-resistant finish protects the job's appearance with long lasting coating
- Roofing screws feature a neoprene washer that provides a waterproof seal
- Self-tapping threads taps their own threads to provide less effort when fastening into metal
Roofing screws hex head neo-prene washer"teks" sharp point 26-22 gauge metal gauge #9 x1 Self-sealing neoprene washer for waterproof applications. Premium finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments. For metal-to-metal (26-22 gauge) or metal-to-wood applications. Applications: Attaching roofing and wall pan els to steel framing, roofing panels over insulation to wood structure, pole barn construction.
For corrugated panels to metal. Approved for treated lumber. Provides secure, weather-sealing metal-to-metal fastening with strong holding power without the need to pre-drill. Engineered drill-point and flute remove material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads. Ideal for fastening thicker gauge (20-1 2-Gauge) exterior metal to metal where a sealing washer is needed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsRoofing, Building & Gutter ScrewsRoofing And Building Metal To Wood Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 3.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.