ITW 84003 Dykem Britemark White Marker Medium Feltby ITW
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more
- Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off
- Heavy-duty aluminum body with large paint capacity
- General-purpose paint marker that writes on almost any surface
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker
- Quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions
- BRITE-MARK Fine is a lightweight marker that writes fine, distinctive marks
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds
Marking pens aluminum"brite mark" medium tip color=white General purpose permanent marker with a heavy duty aluminum body and large paint capacity. Features a medium tip for clear, bold markings on almost any surface to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress whi le resisting most work related abuses or compounds. Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off. Bullet tips are replaceable to ensure complete use of paint in each marker; dries in 25 to 35 seconds.
- Product Type
- Felt Tip Markers
- Part Number
- 084353001709, 084353840032
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMarking ToolsPencils & Markers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).