ITW 44175 Dykem Heavy Duty White Medium Felt Tip Markerby ITW
- General-purpose pigmented ink marker that writes on almost any surface
- Highly resistant to most coolants and cutting fluids degreasing bath and other industrial chemicals
- Makes permanent bright marks on rubber, plastic, metal, glass, corrugated board, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more
- Marks withstand dirt, oil, grease, extreme weather conditions and even degreasing solvents
- Quick drying, pigmented ink withstands indoor and outdoor conditions
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds
- Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off
- Marker has a heavy-duty aluminum body with large paint capacity
- Marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process
Marking pens"action marker hd" medium tip color=white Heavy duty, truly permanent ink marker which features a non-xylene based formula. This valve-actuated marker is ideal for permanent identification of parts or accessories. Highly resistant to coolants and cutting fluids. The clear, crisp marks resist fadi ng even when subjected to varying, extreme climates; won't rub off slick surfaces like plastics and shrink wrap. Dries in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Product Type
- Felt Tip Markers
- Part Number
- 084353001266, 084353441758
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMarking ToolsPencils & Markers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.