Irwin IWAF34212 1899935 Nutsetter, 1/2 in Drive, Lobular Drive, 1-7/8 in L, 1/4 in L Shank, Hex Shankby Irwin
- Lobular design drives fastener on side instead of corner for less stripping and longer life
- Rare earth magnets hold fasteners securely with four times the hold of standard magnets
- 1/4 in quick-change shank is designed to work with impact drivers and reduces slipping in standard drill chucks
Irwin? (r) impact performance series??? lobular nutsetters are built for maximum durability, performance and long life with impact tools. they are designed to drive the fastener from the side, rather than forcing the corners to turn, maintaining the true shape of the fastener and dramatically reducing breakage and damage from stripping. the lobular design also provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up often occurs. they are available with or without powerful rare earth magnets that hold fasteners securely in place. they have a black oxide finish that resists corrosion and increases the life of the nutsetter. plus, with a 1/4 in quick-change shank, they're designed to work with all types of impact and rotary drivers.
- Part Number
- 028877159430, 042526930348
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Screwdriver Bits & SetsNut Drivers, Nut Setters & Driver Sockets
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.