Irwin IWAF31PH2-2 Insert Bit, #2 Drive, Phillips Drive, 1/4 in Shank, Hex Shank, 1 in L, Steelby Irwin
- Built for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- Precision tip geometry delivers superior fitment, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel to withstand high torque output
- Black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit
Irwin (r) impact performance series (tm) fastener drive bits are engineered for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers. these insert bits are designed with precision tip geometry so they fit fasteners more precisely, which reduces stripping and cam-out. manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel, they'll withstand extremely high torque output. plus, a black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the life of the bit.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Screwdriver Bits & SetsScrewdriver Bits Phillips
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.