Irwin 91148 Silver and Deming 3/4 By 6 Inch 1/2 Inch Shank High Speed Metal Bitby Irwin
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6 in long and feature a 1/2 in reduced shank that fits all 1/2 in drills
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- Standard 118 deg point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage
M-7 High Speed Steel For High Resistance To Abrasion During Tough Drilling, 3 Flatted Shank Design Provides Better Chuck Grip & Reduces Slippage, Ideal For Use In Keyless Chucks, All Silver & Deming Bits Are 6 inch Long & Feature 1/2 inch Reduced Shank That Fits All 1/2 inch Drills, Standard 118 Degree Point For Use In Wood, Metal & Plastic, Used To Create Large Holes, Heavy Duty Metal Drilling, Automotive, Body Shop & Metal Fabrication.
- High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Drill Bits
- Reduced Shank / Silver and Deming
- 3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockHigh Speed Drill Bits 9/16 Thru 1 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 9.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.