Irwin 87924 Speedbor 1-1/2 By 4 Inch Flat Wood Boring Spade Bitby Irwin
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Shorter bit length gets into confined spaces (between studs) where standard lengths will not fit
Speedbor short length flat wood spade bit. Blue groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal, double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout. Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension and fits all standard quick change chucks.
- Product Type
- Spade Bits
- Hex Shank
- 1-1/2 by 4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSpade Wood Bits 1 Inch and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 2.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.