Irwin 81142 #42 General Purpose Wire Gauge High Speed Steel 118 Degree Pointby Irwin
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- Drills exact hole size; ideal for tapping
- Standard 118 deg point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Used where more precisely sized holes are required
Twist drill bits hss-118 degree point wire gauge bit no=#42 oa lgth 2 inch -1/4 High speed M-2 steel bit drills exact size hole for tapping; use where non fractional sized holes are required in automotive, MRO, portable drill or stationary drill press applications. Jobber length.
- High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockWire Gauge & Letter Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 3.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.