Irwin 81107 #7 General Purpose Wire Gauge High Speed Steel 118 Degree Pointby Irwin
- Used where more precisely sized holes are required
- Drills exact hole for tapping
- Bit is constructed of M-2 HSS for the best combination of strength, heat resistance and wear resistance
- Standard 118 deg point for use in wood, metal and plastic
- Engineered with premium HSS in bright finish
Twist drill bits hss-118 degree point wire gauge bit no=#7 oa lgth 3 inch -5/8 High speed M-2 steel bit drills exact size hole for tapping; use where non fractional sized holes are required in automotive, MRO, portable drill or stationary drill press applications. Jobber length.
IRWIN Drill Bit, Type: Jobber, #7 Dia, Spiral Flute, 2-7/16 in L Flute, Straight Shank, 0.2 in Dia Shank, Chisel Point, Point Angle: 118 deg, M-2 Grade, HSS Cutting Edge, HSS, 3-5/8 in OAL, Cutting Direction: Right Hand, Applicable Materials: Metal, Plastic, Wood, Carded, 2 High speed M-2 steel bit drills exact size hole for tapping; use where non fractional sized holes are required in automotive, MRO, portable drill or stationary drill press applications. Jobber length.
- High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockWire Gauge & Letter Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 4.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.