Irwin 63906 3/32 Inch By 2-1/4 Inch Titanium High Speed Bits 2 Packby Irwin
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating resists heat and friction, providing up to 6X longer life than standard high-speed steel bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135 deg split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening and tip point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits. Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications.Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials. 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening.
- 2 Piece
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- Straight Shank
- 3/32 Inch
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockTitanium Drill Bits 1/16 Thru 3/16 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.