Irwin 63118 9/32 Inch By 2-11/16 Inch Cobalt High Speed Steel (Case of 6)by Irwin
- 135 deg split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
Cobalt High Speed Steel Fractional Straight Shank Jobber Length Drill Bits are constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals. Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection. Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials. 135-degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk when used in applications such as metal drilling, including heavy duty abrasive alloy metal drilling on hardened heat treated steel.
- Cobalt / High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- Straight Shank
- 9/32 Inch
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- 042526631184, 045325126189
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockCobalt Drill Bits 13/64 To 11/32 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 9.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.