Irwin 53606 ST-6 Straight Flute Screw Extractor Use Drill Size 15/32 Inchby Irwin
- Designed for softer materials or thin-walled pieces such as pipes and fittings
- Design eases extraction because it does not expand the material as you remove it
- Removes both left-hand and right-hand threaded parts
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
#6, straight flute screw extractor, designed for softer materials or thin walled pieces such as pipes & fittings, design eases extraction because it does not expand the material as you remove it, removes both left-hand & right-hand threaded parts, removes bolts & screws 3/4 inches & 1/2 inches npt, 20 mm, 1/2 inches bsp, use 15/32 inches drill bit.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMachinist Tools & ExtractorsScrew and Bolt Extractors
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).