Irwin 49616 3/8 Inch By 5-1/4 Inch Brad Point High Speed Bitby Irwin
- Bit is precision ground for use in furniture making, doweling, cabinetry, and other woodworking applications where an exact hole size is required
- Brad point tip provides accurate positioning for starting the hole
- Spur cutting edges reduce splintering and ensure a smooth, clean hole
- Wide flutes provide a fast, continuous flow of chips
3/8 inch diameter, brad point drill bit, 3-7/16 inch twist length, overall length 5-1/4 inch, provides accurate positioning for starting the hole, bit is precision ground for use in furniture making, doweling, cabinetry, where exact hole size is required, spur cutting edges reduce splintering & ensure a smooth, clean hole, wide flutes provide a fast continuous flow of chips, pouched.
- Chrome Vanadium
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockBrad Point Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 8.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.