Irwin 4935078 5 Piece Multi-Material Drill Bit Set 1/8 To 5/16 Inchby Irwin
- Carbide tip has a unique diamond-ground, four-facet design with sharper cutting edges for centered starts with no walking, fast drilling and excellent hole quality in a variety of materials
- Double-milled flute ensures fast, efficient removal of drilling dust and debris to increase speed and prevent clogging
Includes one each: 1/8 inch by 4 inch, 5/32 inch by 3-1/2 inch, 3/16 inch by 3-3/4 inch, 1/4 inch by 4 inch and 5/16 inch by 4-3/4 inch. Irwin Multi-Material drill bits drill through just about any type of material out there - brick, block, tile, metal, wood, plastic and marble - they'll even drill through multiple materials at the same time. These versatile bits are designed specifically for rotary drilling, but are tough enough to be used with hammer drills. Carbide tip has a unique diamond-ground, four-facet design with sharper cutting edges for centered starts with no walking, fast drilling, and excellent hole quality in a variety of materials.
- 5 Piece
- High Speed Steel / Multi-Material
- Product Type
- Drill Bit Sets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bit SetsHigh Speed Drill Bit Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 7.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.