Irwin 372956P5 9 Inch 6 Tooth Bi Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 8% Cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Roughing-in work and nail embedded wood
- Use with materials 3/16 in (5 mm) and thicker
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal -nail embedded wood cutting carded teeth per inch=6 length 9 inch card of 5 Bi-Metal blade made with 8 percent Cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer and increases blade life. Use with materials 3/16 inches (5mm) and thicker. Electronic beam weld allows for a more powerful bond. Applications: Wood and Nail Embedded Wood.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 8.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.