Irwin 326000 1/8 By 3 Inch Percussion Masonry Bitby Irwin
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
Hammer drill bits carbide tipped straight 1/8 inch x 3 inch overall. Bit will fit all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck and features a chrome vanadium shaft through hardened to 50-53HrC, shot-peened, double-tempered finish, flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker, copper braze material gives high heat res istance. All tips made to ANSI specifications.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Masonry Drill Bits
- Straight Shank
- 1/8 by 3 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockPercussion Masonry Drill Bits 1/8 Thru 3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.