Irwin 3071336 Marathon Jigsaw Blade 3-1/4 Inch 36 Tooth Bi Metalby Irwin
- Precision ground teeth for fast smooth cutting in hard and softwood, plastics, laminate particleboard and plywood
- Fully hardened teeth for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, aluminum and sheet steel
- TPI; 36
Jigsaw blades universal shank -hss metal cutting"marath0n" carded teeth per inch=36 length 3-1/4 inch card of 2 High speed steel, milled teeth. For cutting very thin metal less than 1/16 inches.
High speed steel, milled teeth. For cutting very thin metal less than 1/16".
- Bi-Metal / High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Jigsaw Blades
- 3-1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesJig Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 3.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.