Irwin 3046013 Speedbor MAX 2-9/16 By 5 Inch Self-Feed Wood Bitby Irwin
- 3X cutting edges extends bit life compared to standard IRWIN self-feed bits
- Features aggressive screw pitch
2-9/16 inch by 5 Inch Self-Feed Wood Bit. Feed screws have a coarse thread for aggressive boring. Spurs on the outside diameter cut holes clearly and accurately; 7/16 inch Quick Change impact shank for use in applications such as large diameter holes in wood for pipe and conduit. Each bit is packaged with one hex key and two feed screws. 3X Cutting edges extends bit life compared to standard Irwin self-feed bits.
- Product Class
- Spade Bits
- Hex Shank
- 2-9/16 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSelf Feeding Wood Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.