Irwin 3043015 WeldTec 1-1/4 Inch By 17 Inch Ship Auger Bitby Irwin
- WeldTec (tm) ship auger bits are made stronger and last longer because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material
- 2X nail cutting life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent pending welded cutting edge for extreme life in tough materials, including nail-embedded wood
- Aggressive screw-pitch for faster drilling
- Fully-forged body on bits 3/4 in Dia and larger for maximum durability
- Wide flutes for maximum chip removal with less binding
1-1/4 Inch by 17 Inch Ship Auger Bit. WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edgeis welded to the base material. 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers. Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge. Wide Flutes, 7/16 inches Quick Change Impact Shank, Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4 inches diameter and larger.
The IRWIN with WeldTec??? ship auger is made stronger and lasts longer than any ship auger in the world. It features a welded cutting edge that easily cuts through tough materials like nail-embedded wood. It has twice the nail cutting life of standard ship augers. With an aggressive screw-pitch for faster drilling, this bit is fully-forged for maximum durability and wide flutes provide maximum chip removal with less binding. Wide flutes with a harder cutting edge that is welded to the base material; Quick Change impact shank
- Product Type
- Auger Bits
- 1-1/4 by 17 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockAuger Power Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 2.18 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.