Irwin 3041020 Auger Boring Bit, 1-3/8 in Dia, 6 in Oal, Tapered Flute, 3-Flute, 3/8 in Dia Shankby Irwin
- Three cutting spurs for faster, cleaner holes, less breakout and extended drilling life
- Full screw point tip allows bit to self-feed for ease of drilling
- Tapered tri-flute design for faster chip ejection and less binding
- 3/8 in quick-change shank reduces slipping in standard chucks and is compatible with all 3/8 in quick-change chucks, including impact drills
The irwin speedbor (r) max speed (tm) wood drilling bit is the fastest speedbor (r) ever. the speed tip features a full screw point that allows bit to self-feed, as well as three cutting spurs for faster, cleaner holes, less breakout and extended drilling life. the tapered tri-flute design allows for faster chip ejection and less binding. its grooved hex shank prevents slipping and fits all standard 1/4 in quick-change chucks, including impact drills.
- High Speed Steel
- Product Class
- Twist Drill Bits
- Hex Shank
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockTri Flute Wood Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 2.51 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.