Irwin 3041005 Speedbor MAX 7/8 By 6 Inch Tri-Flute 1/4 Inch Drive Speed Bitby Irwin
- Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Fits all standard 1/4 in quick change chucks
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- The Fastest Speedbor ever
- Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection
7/8 inch by 6 Inch Tri-Flute 1/4 Inch Drive Speed Bit is a wood boring bit with three cutting spurs for faster, cleaner holes, less breakout, and extended drilling life. Full screw-point tip allows bit to self-feed for ease of drilling. Tapered tri-flute design for faster chip ejection and less binding. 1/4 inch quick-change reduces slipping in standard chucks and is compatible with all 1/4 inch quick-change chucks, including impact drills.
- Product Type
- Spade Bits
- Hex Shank
- 7/8 Inch
- Standard Length
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockTri Flute Wood Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.54 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.