Irwin 3016006 3/32 Inch Cobalt High Speed Steel Drill Bitby Irwin
- Engineered with cobalt for high heat and abrasion resistance
- 135 deg split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
Twist drill bits hss-135 degree point jobber length straight shank dia.x oa lgth 3/32 inch x 2-1/4 High speed steel with M-35, five percent cobalt, for higher heat and abrasion resistance; heavy duty web construction for strength and durability. Split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk when used in applications such as metal drilli ng, including heavy duty abrasive alloy metal drilling on hardened steel (heat-treated).
- Product Class
- Twist Drill Bits
- Straight Shank
- 3/32 Inch
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockCobalt Drill Bits 1/16 To 3/16 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.