Irwin 25130 Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4 Inch By 5/8 in Arbor, 24-Teeth, Carbide Cutting Edge (Case of 25)by Irwin
- Corrosion-resistant coating helps to prevent rust formation
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Slots for straighter cuts
Thin kerf, 2.7 mm, saw blade for corded circular saws. corrosion resistant coating helps prevent rusting. precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts, slots for straighter cuts. alternate top bevel, 18 deg hook angle.
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 15.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
Green Leaf SU125E Ball Valve, 1-1/4 in Connection, Female Npt, 125 Psi Pressure, Polypropylene Body
Products Related To This Item
Irwin 11840 Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4 Inch By 5/8 in Arbor, 140-Teeth, Bi-Metal Cutting Edge