Irwin 226304ZR Workshop Vise, 4-1/4 in Jaw Opening, 4 in W Jaw, 2.2 in D Throat, Steelby Irwin
- Anvil and pipe jaws incorporated
- Features aggressive steel jaws
- Swivel vises are designed to rotate 360 degrees without moving the workpiece from the vise
- Steel is made up of an iron and carbon
- It offers high tensile strength and corrosion resistance, but may offer some vibration during an operation
Bench vises heavy duty jaw open 4 inches Made of forged iron; can hold up to 3000 pounds of clamping pressure; provides top clamping pressures for heavy duty jobs; clamping capacity: 4- 1/4 inches and throat depth: 2- 1/2 inches.
- Product Type
- Bench Vises
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsVises, Sawhorses and Work BenchesBench Vises & Shop Vises
- Shipping Weight
- 17.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.