Irwin 1966895 3/8 Inch Forstner Wood Bitby Irwin
- IRWIN Marples forstner bits drill clean and precise flat-bottomed holes and pocket holes quickly and easily
- Teeth designed for clean holes
- Cutting angles maximize speed of cut
- Reduced shank fits 3/8 in and larger drills and drill presses
- Brad point tip starts cleanly on uneven surfaces
3/8 Inch Forstner wood bit with brad point is 3-1/2 inch in overall length and starts cleanly even on uneven surfaces. Bores precision holes at any angle. 3/8 Inch round shank fits 3/8 inch & larger drills & drill presses.
Starts the bit cleanly on uneven surfaces and bores smooth, flat bottomed holes. Fits 3/8 in and larger drills and drill presses. Starts the bit cleanly on uneven surfaces and bores smooth, flat bottomed holes; fits 3/8" and larger drills and drill presses.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockForstner Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 2.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.