Irwin 1876223 Impact Screw-Grip Double-Ended Screw Extractor, Hssby Irwin
- DoubleLok Technology (tm) ensures both ends of bit lock securely in impact drivers and quick-change chucks, enabling use of a single bit to remove stripped, damaged or rusted screws and small bolts in three easy steps drill, flip bit and extract
- Manufactured with M2 high-speed steel and extra-hardened for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- Tip of drill end is designed to start fast with minimal walking and tip of extractor end is serrated for increased torque and to remove even the toughest bolts as well as screws
Screw extractors double-end size=no. 3 Drills and extracts damaged screws and small bolts.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMachinist Tools & ExtractorsScrew and Bolt Extractors
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.