Irwin 1789225 5/16 Inch Left Handed Heavy Duty Black Oxide Jobber Length Cardedby Irwin
- 135 deg spilt point
- Begins drilling immediately minimizing bit walk
- Black oxide or corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty web construction for strength and durability
- Left handed drill bits are ideal for extracting broken right handed threaded studs and bolts
- Recommended for use in mild steel, wood and plastic
Twist drill bits black oxide-135 degree point straight shank jobber length left hand drill bit dia x oa lgth 5/16 inches x2-13/16 Bit is constructed of high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance; 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure and allows for easier penetration without work hardening. Can be used with screw extractors. Ca rded.
- Black Oxide
- Product Type
- Twist Drill Bits
- Straight Shank
- 5/16 Inch
- Jobber Length
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersReverse Twist Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.