Irwin 1788669 Tap Taper 3/8 Inch Sae Hgh Steelby Irwin
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Preferred use with deep or through-hole applications
- 8 to 10 threads chamfered
- Ideal for tough starting applications
Taper taps high carbon steel size 3/8 inches -16nc High carbon steel self aligning taps, ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is needed. Used for hand threading work in a variety of materials; produces class 2B thread. Tap size and recomme nded drill bit size is laser etched on each tool for easy identification.
- Product Class
- Taps Taper
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMachinist Tools & ExtractorsTaps Taper
- Shipping Weight
- 12.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.