Irwin 1773466 Handsaw, 20 in L Blade, 11 Tpi, Steel Blade, Comfort-Grip Handle, Resin Handleby Irwin
- Patent pending unique handle-to-blade design, combined with the patented universal triple ground teeth, completely eliminates binding and cuts 3X faster than traditional hand saws through virtually any material
- Patented universal tooth grind rapidly removes material, delivering the speed that is expected from a coarse-cutting saw with the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw in most standard building materials
- Comfort grip handle is constructed of a high-density resin and molded-into an ergonomic grip
- Handle is lighter than traditional hand saws resulting in less hand fatigue
- Blade profile has a tapered-pitch nose for improved clearance through materials and stability with every stroke
- Thick body saw blade is 0.85 mm thick with a water-based lacquer coating, delivering a faster, more controlled cut
- The 90 deg and the 45 deg angle markings provides a reliable straight edge for quickly marking work surfaces
- For carpentry work
Handsaws universal blade lgth 20 inches Patented triple ground universal teeth eliminate binding and cut easily through almost any building material; high strength molded handle offers increased comfort and control; tapered blade nose offers added clearance in tight spaces and increased blade stability during the cut; thick blade body features a durable lacquer coating that allows it to slide through the material easily; integrated 90 and 45 degree angle markings provide a reliable straight edge for marking cuts.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesHand Saws - Cross Cut, Rip Cut & Universal Cut
- Shipping Weight
- 6.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.