Irwin 14030 Marathon 7-1/4 Inch 24 Tooth Framing Ripping Circular Saw Bladeby Irwin
- New and improved design
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction-grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully-hardened plate runs truer and longer
Circular saw blades framing/ripping -carbide construction grade" marathon" 5/8 inches round arbor/diamond knockout carded dia. 7-1/4 inch teeth=24 Thin kerf,.071 inch, saw blade for portable corded saws. New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts. Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life. Reinforced shoulder for added durability. Alternate top bev el, 20 degree hook angle.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 11.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.