Irwin 14027 Marathon 5-1/2 Inch Circular Saw Blade 18 Toothby Irwin
- Ultra-thin kerf for more cuts per charge
- Face ground carbide teeth for fast, clean cuts
- Aggressive hook angle for fast cuts
- Construction-grade carbide teeth for longer life
Circular saw blades framing/ripping -carbide tipped construction grade"marathon" 10mm round arbor 25 degree hook angle -carded dia. 5-1/2 inch teeth=18 Thin kerf saw blades for cordless Marathon saws. Face ground carbide teeth with aggressive hook angle for fast cuts. Alternate top bevel,.063 inches kerf, 25 degree hook angle.
- 10 mm
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 5-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 3-3/8 thru 5-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.