Irwin 14027 Circular Saw Blade, 5-1/2 Inch By 0.39 in Arbor, 18-Teeth, Carbide Cutting Edgeby Irwin
- Ultra-thin kerf for more cuts per charge
- Face ground carbide teeth for fast, clean cuts
- Aggressive hook angle for fast cuts
- Construction-grade carbide teeth for longer life
Thin kerf saw blades for cordless marathon saws. face ground carbide teeth with aggressive hook angle for fast cuts. alternate top bevel, 0.063 in kerf, 25 deg hook angle.
- 10 mm
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- 5-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 3 thru 5-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 5.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.