Irwin 11840 Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4 in Dia, 5/8 in Arbor, 140-Teeth, Bi-Metal Cutting Edgeby Irwin
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Fully-hardened plate runs truer and longer
- Heavy-gauge high-carbon steel for extended life
Heavy-gauge, high-carbon steel for extended life with precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts, fully hardened plate runs truer longer.
- Carbon Steel
- Product Class
- Circular Saw Blades
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 7 & 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 13.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.