Irwin 102L3 Vise Grip Original Series Locking Plier, 10 in Oal, 1-3/4 in Jaw Opening, Plain-Grip Handle, 5/8 in W Jawby Irwin
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square or hex work
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
"vise grip" puts maximum contact on flat square or hex work jaw adjustment 0 to 1 5/8 inch Locking pliers without wire cutter constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability. Straight jaws with hardened teeth provide maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work. Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release are made to grip from any angle; used for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
- Product Type
- Locking Pliers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPliersLocking Pliers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.28 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.