IPG K73214 Reinforced Construction Paper, 300 Feet By 36 Inch Kraft Paperby IPG
- Three-way fiberglass reinforced natural Kraft paper
- Laminated heavy-duty Kraft paper reinforced with filaments for great performance
- Skid, slip and scratch-resistant
- Non-bleeding, non-staining
- Outstanding tear resistance
- Less slick than plastic and water-resistant, holds up to heavy-cart traffic in hospitals
- Works in conjunction with other protective products to minimize surface scratches and rework
- Vapor permeable but moisture-resistant, helping to prevent liquids soaking through and causing damage
Construction paper reinforced size in x 36 feet x 300 Designed to be used as a protection for finished floors, countertops, stairs and other surfaces during new construction and remodeling. Made of laminated heavy duty kraft paper reinforced with filament strands. Ideal tear, slip and skid resistance. Non-bl eeding, nonstaining, vapor permeable and moisture resistant.
- Product Class
- Construction Paper
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsFlooringRosin Paper
- Shipping Weight
- 26.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.