Ipex Canplas 31485 1 By 1 By 1/2 Inch PVC Reducing Female Tee Slip By Slip By FIP
- Buy 40 for $1.44 each and save 51%
- This tee is used to connect an MPT fitting to a run of solvent weld pipe at a 90 deg angle, threaded hubs solvent weld to pipe
- IPEX high-performance vinyl systems are designed to meet the temperature, pressure and size requirements of piping systems used in chemical processes and other industrial applications
- They feature outstanding resistance to photo degradation, creep stress and immunity to oxidation and are exceptionally suited for use with a wide range of acids, alcohols, salts and halogens
- The ideal extended service, low maintenance alternative to common and exotic metal systems
- Lower installation costs, easy handling
- Extended life, provides years of maintenance-free service
- Great underground performance, immune to damage from naturally corrosive soil conditions as well as electrochemical and galvanic corrosion
- Exceptional chemical resistance, provides outstanding resistance to a wide range of chemicals such as most acids, alcohols, alkalis, salt solutions, halogens and more
1 By 1 By 1/2 Inch white Schedule 40 PVC slip by slip by female iron pipe reducing female tee. Solvent welds into main line to provide a threaded branch line of reduced size. Fitting reduces to a smaller pipe size. Used in sprinkler & irrigation systems. PTFE or Teflon tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
LASCO Pipe Reducing Tee, 1 in Run, 1/2 in Branch Size, Slip Run Connection Type, FIP Branch Connection Type, 40 Schedule, PVC Solvent welds into main line to provide a threaded branch line of reduced size. Teflon tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.