Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Air Impact Wrench, 1 in Drive, 1475 Ft-Lb, 5250 Rpm Speedby Ingersoll Rand
- Built with a steel hammer case and metal housing, this wrench can withstand repeated drops and harsh weather conditions
- Lets you access hard to reach spaces, while maintaining a strong connection to the socket
- Tool can deliver a powerful blow with little air, while giving all the power you want without having to overextend yourself
- New phenolic vanes resist harsh environments for less downtime on the job
- Protective rubber tool boot for all models of this air impact wrench
- Durable design for handling the toughest jobs
- Improved feather touch trigger enables impressive control of the air impact wrench
Air impact wrenches Combines power, control and durability. Delivers 1,770 ft-lb (2,400 Nm) of maximum torque, with a 5,250 rpm free speed at 120 psi (8.3 bar) and features a high efficiency 6-vane motor. The integral 360 degree swivel inlet makes kinked hoses a thing of the past. The swept-back handle provides ideal maneuverability, with an available 6 inches extended anvil for even more accessibility. Improved feather touch trigger.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsAir Tools & AccessoriesAir Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 30.58 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.