Ingersoll Rand 231G Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 in Drive, 500 Ft-Lb, 8000 Rpm Speedby Ingersoll Rand
- Exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism delivers a balanced blow
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the tools speed for any kind of project you are working on
- Ergonomic grip reduces vibration and increases comfort while operating, keeping you on the job longer and finishing tasks quickly
- Powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough enough to complete the task at hand
- Easy-to-use forward/reverse power regulator allows operator to control power in either direction while using the tool
Air impact wrenches 1/2 inch - twin hammer Twin Hammer impact mechanism and forward/reverse power regulator. Comfortable vibration-absorbing grip. Specs: 6-vane motor, 1/2 inches, 8,000 RPM, 500 ft/lbs.max torque, 5 CFM at 90 PSI.
- Product Class
- Air Wrenches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsAir Tools & AccessoriesAir Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 7.13 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.