Imperial Manufacturing KK0295-A Furnace Cement, Paste, Black, 16 Ounce Tubby Imperial Manufacturing
- Spreads easily
- Great bonding strength
- Bonds and seals metal-to-metal and metal to masonry joints under 1/8 in
- Durable as firebrick when heat cured
Furnace cement hi-temp size 16 ounces color=black Non-asbestos. Spreads easily, bonds and seals metal-to-metal and metal to masonry joints under 1/8 inches. Durable as firebrick when heat cured. Resists temperatures up to 1093 degrees C (2000 degrees F). Use when installing or resetting furnaces or oil burners. Prevents air a nd gas leaks in flue and chimney joints. Can be used on cast iron, steel or firebrick.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACHeating, Cooling & VentingFireplace & HearthFurnace Cement, Bricks & Mortar
- Shipping Weight
- 2.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.