Hyde 06158 Pro Stainless Pro Stainless Putty Knife, 1-1/2 in W Blade, Stainless Steel Blade, Plastic Handle, Soft-Grip Handleby Hyde
- Ground chisel EDGE
- Differentiated overmold handles help you distinguish between scrapers and spreaders
- Over mold on handles only where you need it so they slip in pockets easily
- Large durable die cast hammer head for setting nails and popped screws
- Double hollow ground for the perfect flex-point, plus superior grip for heavy duty scraping
- Small light weight handle for prolonged use
Putty knives 1-1/2 inch blade, 7-7/8 inch overall length - stiff blade Stainless steel blade resists rust. Double hollow-ground flex blades for flexpoint and longer life. Differentiated overmold handles for scraping and spreading. Full, durable alloy Hammer Head end for setting nails and positioning boards.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Putty Knives
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching, Glazing, Putty & Scraping ToolsPutty Knives Stiff
- Shipping Weight
- 13.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.