Hyde 06108 Pro Stainless 1.5 Inch Flex Putty Knifeby Hyde
- Differentiated overmold handles for scraping and spreading
- Full, durable alloy Hammer Head end for setting nails and screws
- Guaranteed forever
- Patent-pending design
- Stainless steel blade resists rust and double hollow ground flex blades for perfect flex point and longer life
- Superior grip has overmold cushioning for prolonged patching jobs
Putty knives 1-1/2 inch blade, 7-7/8 inch overall length - flexible Stainless steel blade resists rust. Double hollow-ground flex blades for flexpoint and longer life. Differentiated overmold handles for scraping and spreading. Full, durable alloy Hammer Head end for setting nails and positioning boards.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Putty Knives
- 1-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching, Glazing, Putty & Scraping ToolsPutty Knives Flexible & Joint Knives
- Shipping Weight
- 13.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.