Hyde 06107 Superflexx Putty Knife, 1-1/2 in W Blade, Stainless Steel Blade (Case of 5)by Hyde
- Made for use with today's light weight compounds and mesh tapes
- Stainless steel blades will not rust
- As hard as carbon steel blades for nick resistance
- As flexible as carbon steel
- Easy to remove, no residue plastic labels
1-1/2 in flexible blade for applying compounds, smoothing and taping. get the flexibility you need without the rusting or knicking. constructed with 54 rockewell c hardness. superior grip has overmold cushioning. rivet-free construction complete with a hammer head (r) end.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching, Glazing, Putty & Scraping ToolsPutty Knives Stiff
- Shipping Weight
- 4.77 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.