Howard Lighting HL0202L-W Emergency Light, 12-1/4 in Oaw, 16 in Oah, 120/277 Vac, Thermoplastic Fixture, Whiteby Howard Lighting
- Compact, low-profile design in neutral finish
- Charge rate/power"ON" LED indicator light and push-totes switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90 min emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hr
Emergency lights incandescent - adjustable thermoplastic color=white Fully adjustable, offer quick installation, and provide premium options in an economical package. Injection-molded, high-impact, UV-stabilized thermoplastic construction. Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature. Snap-together construction. Ful ly-adjustable glare-free lighting heads. Dual-voltage 120/277 VAC operation. Maintenance-free 6V sealed lead cadmium battery. Supplied with 6V, 5.4W incandescent wedge base lamps. Damp location listed.
- Product Type
- Emergency Lights
- Part Number
- 799385018587, 799385079021
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsInterior LightingExit & Emergency Lights & Parts
- Shipping Weight
- 3.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.