Homax 2406 Caulk Tip Kit 4 Piece (Case of 6)by Homax
- Convenient preformed tips for caulks and sealants
- Create the ideal bead???
- Pre-molded 45 deg angle on each caulk tip
- Screw on to secure to cartridge or tube
- Get a consistent bead while changing widths
Homax caulk tips provide a choice of three bead sizes for caulk, sealant and adhesive use. Each caulk tip has a pre-molded 45 deg angle for professional results every time. The convenient resealing cap helps prevent cartridge and tube products from drying out. For use with tubes or cartridge caulks, sealants, or adhesives. Lay perfect bead of caulk, sealant or adhesive with 3 precision tip applications. Stackable design to change from small to large and back to small beads, all on the same cartridge or squeeze tube. Ready to use, pre-molded 45 degree angle on each tip for professional results. Includes 1/2" large bead, 1/4" medium bead, 1/8" small bead and cap to reseal. Reusable and cleans easily.
- Product Type
- Caulk Tools
- Part Number
- 041072024068, 071773000467
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPainters Tools, Tarps & ClothingCaulk Finishing Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 1.54 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.